Cigna Quality Sustainment Coach Manager - Cigna Behavioral Health in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
This position will be responsible for supporting and managing a team of clinical or non-clinical Quality Sustainment Coaches (Advocacy, Case Coordinators and Case Management). The Quality Sustainment Coach Manager will be responsible to lead a team that reviews, coaches, and supports operational team members (including Directors, Supervisors, Frontline Team members and other key matrix partners). The manager will be responsible for identifying quality trends, and working with the appropriate groups to address systemic trends; IT, process, or resources.
Positively impacts the accuracy and efficiency of Consumer Health Engagement and Cigna Behavioral Health Operations by recommending actions that address trends and those root causes of errors found during quality audits
Influences changes that result in efficiency and improved quality in collaborative and influential role with matrix partners
Inspires desire and excitement for change all day every day– is truly passionate about change management
Meets business financial objectives through effective implementation of targets while meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations and commitments
Adapts and operates well in a fast-paced, changing environment, including new products and workflow processes
Ensures team meets internal, states’ and credentialing bodies’ compliance, and quality
Effectively addresses resistance at all levels of the organization
Balances multiple team priorities to achieve objectives for their teams and matrix partners
Ability to create and execute both strategic and tactical sustainment plans:
• Develop proficiency and adoption feedback mechanisms to monitor proficiency and adoption
• Identifies root cause of readiness and sustainment issues
• Creates and executes remediation plan with operations leaders and sustainment team
Champions Cigna's Consumer Health Engagement Cultural Belief’s: Customer Strong, Me to We, Own It!, Be Bold, Listen to Advocate, Think it Through
Lead trend identification and data analysis discussions:
• Monitors proficiency and adoption to enable partnership with Operations to drive behavior change based on trends and analysis.
• Accountable for operations achieving performance to key results, in partnership with Operations leadership.
• Provider report outs on sustainment performance for analysis with partners.
• Provides report outs on sustainment performance for analysis with partners.
• Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) analysis and improvement at a program level
Partner effectively with the Readiness and Sustainment Teams:
• Sustainment Lead and Team to have a voice in readiness content with an eye toward successful sustainment.
• Facilitates sustainability feedback to readiness teams to refine readiness content for improved rollouts.
• Fellow Quality Sustainment Coach Leaders to provide coverage, leverage expertise, and provide support
Identifies change champions in each operational areas, and builds change coalitions for all major change initiatives
• Customer Centricity Ambassadors and Prosci certified team members
Team Member Development:
• Builds, leads and motivates the sustainment teams to drive meaningful reviews and coaching to deliver targeted outcomes
• Supports diversity by building an inclusive environment and creating a diverse team
• Supports corporate initiatives such as the Partnerships in Leadership program, Connect for Growth, etc.
• Responsible for human resource management including hiring, connect for growth quarterly discussions, performance management, coaching, development, training and compensation
Engages in special projects as needed
Engages in Cigna's Cultural Beliefs
Bachelor’s required, advance degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Proven track record for leading a team
Proven track record for creating and executing successful sustainment plans
Strong trend identification skills; able to recognize and surface people, process and technology trends
Strong data and analysis skills
Strong knowledge of Quality Policy & Procedures
Knowledge of the Customer Value Tool and Growth Level Process
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access, SharePoint, and WebEx
Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills (including the ability to engage in multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards)
Comfortable with raising questions, issues, ideas or suggestions to co-workers of all levels across all organizations
Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues. Follow up with these parties to drive resolution and provide on-going feedback to individual(s) who raised the question or issue.
High EQ (Emotional Quotient) – able to establish professional, trusting, constructive relationships quickly
Be a positive role model and have the ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels
Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
Excellent coaching skills, ability to provide positive and constructive feedback
Primary Location: Eden Prairie-Minnesota
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Plano, United States-Maryland-Baltimore, United States-Missouri-St Louis, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Work Locations: 11095 Viking Dr Eden Prairie 55344
Job: Med Mgt--Case Management
Employee Status: Manager of People
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 2:25:47 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com