Honeywell DTC Marketing Manager in Golden Valley, Minnesota
DTC Marketing Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! We are currently looking for a DTC Marketing Manager. Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products. In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.
Develop robust product plans to deliver outstanding financial outcomes
Have a direct impact on the addition of new products for a fortune 100 company
Contribute ideas to the strategy formulation process to have a positive impact on the product line growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The DTC Marketing Manager will support, manage and direct all marketing and business objectives for the DTC eCommerce business.
- You will manage the P&L, deliver a best-in-class digital eCommerce experience, as well as optimize the omni-channel linkage between DTC and retail channels.
- The DTC Marketing Manager will own the end to end eCommerce experience and will be accountable for channel profitability.
You will partner with the Marketing/Digital marketing teams, Product Management teams, and Logistics teams to optimize the online user experience, drive conversions, and achieve targeted net sales.
20 New Product Introduction
20 Create Product Roadmaps
20 Marketing Plans
20 Manage Product Life Cycle
20 Project Planning
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, E-Commerce, IT, or Interactive Marketing
- 5 years’ experience with a solid mix of DTC eCommerce business, process, and technical acumen (including P&L management)
- Master's Degree
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of delivering complex eCommerce projects
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Experience with online product assortments (physical goods and software), as well as how to best visually represent and support key merchandising trends
- Experience with vendor management
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Some experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issue
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29141
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.