Fiserv Sales Executive, Senior in Lake Mary, Florida
What does a great Sr. Sales Executive do?
Revenue generation through the direct sale of Fiserv Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products and services focused on the Financial Services Lending industry. Position focuses on Direct Sales including prospect identification, pipeline building, and deal closure.
*Essential Job Responsibilities: *
Responsible for generating leads and driving sales bookings for Fiserv by the direct sales of Fiserv products to financial institutions within designated territory or within accounts as assigned by manager.
Bookings targets will be assigned in the form of a sales quota which the sales representative will be responsible for attaining
Sales representative will formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within his or her assigned accounts to attain his or her sales quota and gather information about potential customers.
Sales representative will also be responsible for the prompt follow-up on leads generated by Fiserv’s web site, management, other sales team members and customer referrals.
Sales representative must be able to travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients.
Sales representative will manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
Sales executive will be responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting as represented in the SFA tools and applications provided by management.
Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
• Professional certification in Banking, Lending, or Treasury Management preferred
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the lending/mortgage industry.
• Proven and successful sales results track record with references and experience in selling multi-million dollar quotas in the software industry.
• Strong contact list at tier 1 financial institutions, mortgage originators and servicers.
• Working knowledge of CFPB and other regulations surrounding the mortgage origination and servicing industry.
• Knowledge of the Loan Servicing industry is preferred.
• 10 to 15 years’ experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor.
• Experience with large lending project implementations.
• Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation skills.
• Professional presence required to meet with C-Level client executives.
• In-depth knowledge of the financial services and lending/mortgage industry.
• Hunter v. Farmer mentality – Self-starter, motivated.
• Cold-calling prospects, qualification of prospects, remote and on-site demonstrations, value justification, creation of pricing proposals and contracts, negotiation with prospects and collaborate with marketing to develop new marketing material
• Domestic travel of 60%+ expected
//Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.//
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.