AAA Allied Group Inc Member Relations Coordinator in Lexington, Kentucky
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Member Relations Coordinator are:
- Properly answers and accurately processes telephone calls from members regarding Emergency Road Service questions and complaints, while demonstrating a pleasant and professional telephone manner. Takes action, as necessary, to respond to a member’s emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful), in addition to performing the technical aspects of the situation (e.g., gathering detailed information, accurate typing, etc.).
- Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA members and RAP customers by accurately answering questions, interpreting club policy, and bringing an equitable resolution to members’ complaints. Accurately documents members’ concerns in CTS (Comment Tracking System) and works closely with the Field Services Department to investigate and resolve member complaints, within established departmental standards, including, but not limited to, service delays, service driver demeanor, service charges, mechanical repairs and vehicle damage.
- Analyzes member reimbursement requests to make cost effective decisions contributing to the control of Emergency Road Service expenses, while at the same time ensuring member satisfaction. Ability to compose and format a professional business letter to a member or other AAA Club. Utilizing D/2000, CTS and CPMS, investigate and process member’s request for ERS reimbursement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to six years of experience in a customer contact role, with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive matters in a professional manner.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills and familiarity with Windows environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Word preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as necessitated by weather/business conditions, and to work holidays as appropriate.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate of $12.00/hour, paid biweekly.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Call Center Jobs, Inbound Call Center, Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 6 Days Ago * Full time * 10087
Job Category: Customer Service