Honeywell IT Project Portfolio Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
IT Project Portfolio Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell. You willdefine and maintain Hardware tools strategy in alignment with SPS business and process needs, with responsibility for roadmap and technical training for the organization. The role will have deepexpertise in Electrical, Mechanical & analysis tools, manage tools inventory, license usage, cost , compliance, liaison with tools vendors, as well as strategy and execution of tool integration for acquisitions.
Project Management (Deployment + Training)
Emphasis on technical training for designers
- Maintain training roadmap and plan in alignmentwith introduction of new technologies and tools
- Identify training needs of the engineering community and formulate curriculum to address gaps.
- Define and procure training to fulfill curriculum.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal providers of training
- Prepare, deliver and track training to engineers
Establish and develop communities of practice for tool users
Define and maintain tools strategy to maintain competitive edge in support of the business goals and objectives
- Develop action plans in alignment with business strategy and NPI process needs.
- Evaluate new tools to address competitive needs in the strategy.
Seek out opportunities to reduce cycle time via tools and underlying IT infrastructure.
Expertise in CAD tools, developing and delivering training, tool selection/trade-studies
Ability to influence others
Licenses & Compliance
Track tools license use and ensure compliance with contractual limitations.
- Review and advice on licenses for new tools
Maintain relationship with tools vendors
Review and advice on proposals and quotes from tool vendors
Secure funding for training development and delivery
Administrative – PO
Cost account management
Review and approve department purchases
Acquisitions & Divestitures
Define strategy and plan for integration of tools.
Execute tool integration for new users including training, support and licensing amendments.
20 customer relationships
20 Understand technology
20 Metric development/reporting
40 Project Performance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors in IT area or related
- PM skills
- Good communication
- Good understanding of Product development process
- Has worked on IT solutions for Project Portfolio Management, Enterprise Solutions etc
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical knowledge
- Ability to evaluate alternate solutions and conduct a trade-off analysis
- Ability to provide team leadership and cross functional coordination
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD24838
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Av. Eje 5 Norte number 990, Mexico City, CDMX 02230 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.