Honeywell HRS Operations Specialist with German in Prague, Czech Republic
HRS Operations Specialist with German
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
25 Drive change
25 Improve processes
25 Advise stakeholders
25 Deliver solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29117
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.