Sutter Health Care Center Manager III SF Maternal Fetal Medicine Full Time in San Francisco, California
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation is a not for profit corporation that exists to provide medical services, research and education. The foundation provides the infrastructure for the delivery of physician services, and contracts with a separate corporation comprised of physicians and other care providers to deliver the clinical services. This multi-specialty foundation will provide a platform from which new physicians can be recruited to continue to provide physician services in a nonprofit, community setting. The Foundation's vision is to create a medical group that will deliver high quality, market competitive medical services.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations/EDO, the Care Center Manager is responsible for the operational management of his or her assigned Department. The successful manager will assume responsibility for ensuring or supporting the delivery of quality patient care to the satisfaction of patients, physicians and staff. The incumbent will remain abreast of financial and growth goals for the department and plan for continued improvement in operating and financial performance.
• Associate Degree or relevant education/experience is preferred
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• Management experience in relevant area for assigned department/care center.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong operations and leadership skills required.
• Human resources and financial, management processes and procedures required to effectively plan, organize and coordinate ambulatory care.
• Organizational and planning techniques used to manage assigned areas.
• Medical terminology, clinical and administrative procedures, equipment, and facilities.
• Federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations relating to the management and operations of physician practices.
Primary Location: California, San Francisco, San Francisco
Organization: Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.