Express Scripts Business Analyst - Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
The Business Analyst role is the primary architect of reporting and dashboard solutions for internal and external clients. Utilizing ESI corporate standard development tools this position is responsible for the design, development, implementation, analysis, interpretation and communication of business information based on the needs of individual clients. The ability to balance overall aesthetics with robust and intuitive functionality is a critical requirement for success in this position.
- Successfully design and implement external client data reporting and dashboard solutions with a strong focus on product aesthetics and functionality.
- Aid in the design, development, and implementation of new product ideas for external and internal clients.
- Maintain Live and Data Warehouse Business Objects Universes; add new fields, modify table joins, implement data structures that streamline report extraction and data analysis.
- Develop and document best practices for all points throughout the design and implementation process.
- Coordinate and interface with Account Management and Implementation teams to gather product design requirements and provide insight into capabilities and solutions.
- Research and present new software and technology solutions to other internal developers, as well as management, to allow for the evaluation and potential integration of new development tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience or Master’s degree
- Recent experience creating Business Objects XI reports; designing data visualization applications using SAP Xcelsius 2008 software; designing, implementing and maintaining data universe structures using Business Objects Universe Designer; SQL; AS400, Adobe Flex, Flash experience preferred
- Creative problem solver
- Fundamental commitment to creating customer value through technical innovation
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.