Kate Spade & Company support associate - kate spade new york #1864 waipahu, hi in Waipahu, Hawaii
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and d é cor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
As a member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and process inbound deliveries in a timely manner; monitor to prioritize the daily workload
- ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise
- be knowledgeable of stock including quantity, how many units are on hand, what is selling and what is not
- support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day
- conduct price changes and markdowns as necessary
- maintain overall cleanliness and organization standards on the selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite/warehouse.
- audit compliance and achieve shrinkage goals
physical and scheduling requirements:
- must be available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings, weekends, holidays
- ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 60 pounds
- ability to load boxes in and out of delivery truck (offsite/warehouse only)
- must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high energy and high traffic environment
- standing for extended periods of time
- bend / stoop
skills and abilities required:
- willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to multi-task, results driven and flexible to change
education and experience required:
- minimum 1-2 year experience in a retail industry of relevant experience as a stock associate.
- high school degree preferred
kate spade new yorkis an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit kate spade new york at
Job ID 24712
Category Retail Field - Retail Sales (non-management)